Ticker Zone Ticker

Friday, October 9, 2009

It's all love all love my stupid love

It has been soooo freaking long since I got to update....mostly because of the move. I am 99% moved in and let's just say Mike is working on it. Moving is hard! So much to think about... So much to do... So many people to talk to. Wow. I really have no clue how I am doing it all.... Wait I do... A great support system. I feel like I am drowning sometimes.... No air no help... It gets too much at times no joke. But I have Mike who I have lovingly dubbed my zen master... He talks me off of ledges. I have my mom who is always the voice of reason... And now I have a kitten who is so damn adorable I can't even handle it. I learned a valuable lesson junior year of college... Sleep. The closer to 8 hours you can get the healthier you will be.... Sleep is a biiiiig friend. I guess I am also trying to look forward to small things like couches wireless Internet cookies it's the small things really. But I can tell you this our walls are amazing! Seriously white walls suuuuuck! Mike and I have gotten to be a pretty good painting team. I looooooove the
Living room... Lucky bamboo.... Awwwwwesome!

Ok some random tidbits:
I am always craving sushi
I am having serious haloween costume issues
I want to drink wine on a daily basis
Lady Macbeth gives me a headache
I have rediscovered the slow cooker


It's all love my friends. God provides.... Keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment