Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

so it begins...

25 days.

25 days till I am done at Gamut.
25 days till I am unemployed
25 days till I can officially start freaking out.

Ok here is what I have learned about myself through this whole moving, job search, life changing process. I am TOTALLY right brained. But I LONG to be left brained. I long to be better organized. I long to put things away where they belong, I long to have the fore thought that the left brainers do. But I am NOT left brained. I think I only have one side, and it is the right side. The left side it just there to keep my head balanced on my neck. So in my longing to be a lefter I freak myself out and I forget that I need to go with the flow and I forget that I work better under pressure and I deal with pressure well. I forget that when things are too neat and tidy I feel smothered and bored. Why do I want to be something I am not? It is only causing me pain and anxiety.

So here I am 25 days away from a MAJOR change in my life and my right side is sayin BRING IT ON! But the left side that won't go away is saying PLAN, FREAK OUT, ORGANIZE, MAP OUT YOUR LIFE!

Shut up Lefty.

Shut up.

So, what is a right brained girl to do? Right now, I am eating carrots and hoping the crunch will take out some anxiety.

Also, as much as I want to move to the Minni-Apple, it may not happen.... the midwest move will happen, but it may not be Minneapolis. Which is yet another topic for my crazy brain to dwell on.

No comments:

Post a Comment