Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm still here...

ok so it has been a few months since I sat down to update this little bloggy so I will give you a short and sweet break down:

July 4th- Mike popped the question. I said HELL YES. Wedding June 23, 2012.
August 8- I went to SD to visit Mom while Mike had an interview in Pasco, WA
August 20- Mike got the job in Pasco!
LET THE MOVING BEGIN
We rented a truck to move our life, we painted the HBG apartment, took a trip to WA to rent an apartment, flew BACK to PA, packed up my Escape with the REST of our stuff and drive across the country while pulling a Uhaul and a cat.
Got to WA on Sept 9th.

Mike started his job on Sept 13th
I started my job on Sept 21st.

I was hired as an on call in the cosmetics department at Macy's. I was put into Clinique and made fast friends. Then just this week I got a promotion and got a counter manager job at Benefit Cosmetics. I LOVE it! I had no clue I would love this job as much as I do. The people are great, the job is engaging and entertaining. I get to play with makeup and make women feel beautiful.

This area of the country is strange. There is not much to do, and there are very few trees and very little arts. But the people are amazing and that is what matters.

And no, I am not doing theatre. And to be honest, I am more than ok with that. I needed to find something else inside of myself that would drive me. The last 2 years burned me out and I am not ashamed to say that so here I am at the cusp of a great career and I could not be happier.

So there we go, Mike and I are happy and we feel so blessed to have the life we do.

I will be better at updating this... since we are way over here, I should take more time to update everyone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there darlin,

    I think about you a lot. I'm glad you're doing something you love. Be well, dearest.


    <3 Jéhan

    ReplyDelete