Ticker Zone Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Etsy Love...


I have this new overwhelming love for a little website called Etsy. I can spend hours browsing through all of the amazing little treasures. Now I consider it a personal victory that I have only bought 2 things. Since I want to buy something every single time I am on the site. PERSONAL VICTORY! If you have not discovered Etsy.... do it.... now. NOW!
I thought I would walk you through some of the latest lessons I have learned... since we as humans should learn from each other... and I learn some pretty interesting ones in my dat to day life.
- People who are walking consider bikes monsters... no joke. I am very careful on my bike... but someone today said very loudly as I rode past, "innocent bystander!" I mean....come ON! Harrisburg is not a bike friendly city, for this my lesson today was Screw Harrisburg, I like my bike.
-I am the proud co-owner of a kitty named Kory. He is Mike's but he is staying with me as we speak so I can have kitty company. Ok so I have learned that this cat is a space invader. no matter what I am doing he is literally 3 inches from my mouth.... thus, another lesson learned is cat hair does not taste good.
-As I write this Glee came on.... I must watch. Lesson 3, I ADORE GLEE!!!!!! AAAAAADORE!

xo
-E

www.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment