Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Po Po Poker face!

OH Tuesdays:
Unlike 99.9% of the world I have Mondays off, so Tuesdays are my Mondays. Which leads me to believe that ANY day after a day off sucks. So I come to accept the fact that my Tuesdays are strange and hectic.
I have a few confessions to make.
FIRST: I love the show Toddlers and Tiaras. I do, seriously. I know when it's on, and I root for the little dolled up diva's to win... I do. I usually wish the mothers would fall into a pit, but I seem to adore the girls. Maybe because I know that as I kid I would have loved being in pageants. No joke. The glitter, the costumes, the stage... I would have LOVED IT! And with my competitiveness it would have been a fatal combination. But never the less, I more than likely would have been an awesome pageant kid. Mom, you dropped the ball on that one =)
SECOND: I just subscribed to the RealSimple magazine. Now, most of the articles are for mom's or people with homes, but this little magazine gives me hope. Hope that someday I will be able to display these beautiful magazines on a beautiful end table, and I will use the recipes for my own little chipmunks (and by chipmunks I mean kids... not real rodents). My confession is I am becoming an old woman. I even said today... "that Lady Gaga person is so strange, I do not get her." yeah. middle age is creepin up!!!

now that I have those things off of my chest I can get on to some great highs in my little life.
Gamut auditioned for our next big production this weekend, and after a fierce callback, and may I tell you even after HOW MANY CALLBACKS.... I still shake when I step on stage... and I have to mentally calm myself down a TON before I try to read again, it is embarrassing to say the least. ANYWHO.... I am so pumped to have gotten the role of Lady Anne! She has some amazing scenes with Richard and she has such a cool character arch. I am just elated. So thanks to Jeremy for trusting me in this role....!!! I am also LOVING LOOOOOOOVING Lady Macbeth, god this character is fierce (yes, I like that word). I am loving just the simple character work. And I am glad this role came along now and not when I was a college senior... I feel that I am now ready and able to fully take this character on. I feel as if I understand her more and I understand Macbeth more... it just makes me giddy.
AND, Mike and I are in the process of apartment hunting. OK this process is HARD. HAAAAARD. We hope to sign a lease in mid November, and I cannot WAIT! UG, I am so sick of seeing him only on Saturdays and Sundays, and I am sick of packin stuff to see him, and packin up when I leave. I am sick of it. I think that this next step in our relationship is going to be amazing. As a "liberal" and "progressive" kind of gal, I think that living together before we think about marriage is so important. Cause if he thinks I look like an ogre when I wake up and if he believes my cooking is worse that dog food, than I will be glad we co-habitated before the NEXT step. It's a great time, exciting, and new, and full of love.... wow... I now have a cavity from all the sweetness.
Ok one thing that is not so hot in my world right now.... ok so SOME of you know that I left USD without my full degree. I was ONE class away. ONE class. and that class is my enemy, MAAAAAATH. Guh. I know one person who knew me back with Math was haunting my life (Zomer this is for you).... well I am taking an online class as we speak. Now Zomer and I had some great study sessions... I made cookies, he dressed up in my hats, I really have no idea why I failed... and I seriously have NOOOO idea why Zomer passed (you are magical my friend!). So here I am taking the class... it sucks. It haunts me... I am doing ok thus far... about a 95% overall, but if I work for too long on it.... I lose the ability to speak...no joke. Math hurts me. So any good vibes and kind thoughts would be appreciated!!!!
SO that was one heck of a post. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great Tuesday evening ya'll!!!!
Off I go to get into my theatre school teacher mode..... and GO!

xo-E

2 comments:

  1. yay blogs!!

    congrats on Lady Anne - that's amazing! Can't wait to see it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Math. I am glad you are hopefully still getting a 95%. Those cookies were soooo good! I hope all is well?!

    ReplyDelete