Ticker Zone Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

On The Move

So since the big move to Minneapolis is coming I thought I was try to dedicate the blog to the joys, stumbles, lessons, and hurdles that a big move brings! So here we go.

Never have I made a move like this as a "big kid". All I have done up until now is pack up all of my stuff in my car with the promise of a contract and go.... this time it is different. There is so much to think about. And this time around I have STUFF! Well, WE have stuff. Mike and I have a life together and we are packin er up and movin er out... there is a whole LOT to think about.

We know we can't move until Mike finds a job because no matter HOW much I make it will NEVER be as much as him, so he is the bread winner... I am the bread eater, so it all works out. He has an exciting possibility on his plate right now. A face to face fly out to MPLS is in 2 weeks. So that is SOOOOO exciting!!!! We are not pinning all of our hopes on this one AWESOME job but my GOD, he might have a KILLER job in less than a MONTH! Ahhhh!

Ok so now we are thinking about homes, condos, cardboard boxes etc. We think that we need a real estate agent because we think we want/need/can afford a condo. But I still feel like I am 12 and how can a 12 year old hire a real estate agent?!

And then, do we hire a moving company? Do we rent U Hauls? PA-LEAZE!!!! What the heck! And then... we have 2 cats.... who are both kind of crazy, how do we move them.

SOOOOO, stay tuned blog lovers.... HERE..... WE.....GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment