Ticker Zone Ticker

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday night? What is that?

So for the first time in AGES I am home, on the couch, on a Saturday night. It is amazing!

So here are the newest Minni-apple Move updates:

Mike flies out of HBG on May 2nd for a face to face interview on the 3rd. He will be there all day getting a huge tour and meeting people. He had to fill out a HUGE personality/math test... sounds like fun huh? I am just PRAYING this goes through.

Before then I need to buy him a new shirt and tie combo.... he needs help.

AND...
I think we need a POD. Those huge metal boxes that you pack up and they move your stuff for you. But all I know about these PODS are just that, metal boxes and they move them... we need more info.

Also.... who wants to paint our walls?! I sure don't. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment