Ticker Zone Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

cha cha cha changes

So Sunday is our last day with Dakota. We feel blessed that we found someone to take her that has a farm and other animals and more room for her to roam, but I still can't help but feel a sense of failure.
This is MY cat, hello her name is Dakota, she sleeps on me, she meows when I leave the room, she is mine. And I can't handle her. Man, it makes me feel like shit. I know this is the best for all involved but like said, I feel like I failed.

Also, Saturday is my last day at Gamut

Mike is interviewing for THE job tomorrow

Our road trip is in a WEEK

I have a lot on my plate, no wonder my lack of sleep.

I am so grateful for all that is happening for the good, but I am trying so hard to put the difficult into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment