Ticker Zone Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

life and birthdays.

I have not posted a post of worth recently because there is so much going on in my little life that I am so excited about that I feel like I need to keep the happenings close to my heart because I am scared to jinx any of the good stuff, I really am. But know that in this next week my life is going to change drastically on so many levels for so many different reasons.

I can say that my birthday was yesterday. Number 27. It took me 27 years to realize that I am not a huge fan of my birthday. It brings up too many bad feelings and too many buried thoughts and ideas are brought to the surface. I know that most people love celebrating the day they were brought into the world, but I don't. I just don't. I have planned many birthday celebrations for myself in an effort to keep my mind off of my emotions, but this year I didn't and my did I feel it. I am able to appreciate and love all of the people who wished me a happy birthday, around 80 wishes on facebook, I realize how lucky I am, I do, but it's hard to change 27 years worth of emotional distress quickly.

So there ya go, my birthday sucks. So from now on I will celebrate on a different day and use the 18th to feel what I need to feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment