Ticker Zone Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thinking about them.


Miss Sarah


TMH

JaMina

(mj)

I think I spend 75% of my time missing people. Over the past couple years the fact that I have amazing people in my life has become very apparent to me. And then the fact that most of these people are hundreds of miles away from me makes me feel.... cut off. I know that this move will hopefully bring me closer to some of my special people, but it will also take me away from special people.
The beauty of theatre is making friends all over the country, and the down fall of theatre is, making friends all over the country. You become very good at making fr
iends and you
become very good at saying goodbye to them and trying to maintain friendships over hundreds of miles.
I KNOW how lucky I am to have such special people in my life, but I also know how far away I am from them most of the time. Why can't we all live in one city? In the same building? That would be amazing!
I ADORE my friends. I ADORE the people that are in my life! I just MISS them. Sometimes so much it hurts. It's hard to always look on the bright side when the only way you interact with your special people is through faceboo
k, texts, phone calls, and skype.

Once again, PLEASE INVENT TELEPORTATION! The world is ready.


Molz










Erin and CAROL

No comments:

Post a Comment