Ticker Zone Ticker

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am an emotional creature...

I am aware that getting emotionally attached to a television show sounds pretty insane, but I do it. And so do millions of others. On Thursday I bawled like a BABY at the Grey's season finale and tonight I expect to jump out of my seat at the Lost series finale.
I become attached to the characters, I become addicted to the story, and I admire the acting. So yes, I will take any smack ya have to give me. But for the next 4 hours of my life I will be sitting on the edge of this sofa and I expect to gasp at least 15 times and say OH MY GOD at least 20 and cry at least once.
It's the end of an era..... and yeah, it kind of makes me sad. That does not make me less of a person, it just makes me emotionally involved.

SO SUE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment