Ticker Zone Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Mornings...

Tuesdays are my Monday's since I have Monday off. So usually Tuesday mornings are not a welcome sight. SOME Tuesdays (like this morning) we had an earlier call to prepare for Macbeth. So once again, another thing to add to the yuck that is Tuesday. So this morning Mike gets up before me and then comes into the bedroom and shakes me while saying BABE! BABE! So I pull myself outta my slumber and he then tells me the screen in the dining room was ripped open. I then start to think, someone stole something, but he continues to tell me that he can't find our kitten, Dakota. Awesome. Happy Tuesday. Oh, and last night Dakota's collar (which is the reasons she was brought back to us the FIRST time she escaped had come off and we didn't but it back on her...coool) So I couldn't stay home because like I said I had to perform in Macbeth. Thankfully Mike stayed home to continue the search. He then went to Target to get more black ink so he could post flyers. So he goes to post the first set of flyers and what does he find? Dakota! Under the steps in the next building over. Cold, wet, but alive.

Seriously! This cat is like Spiderman!!!! She is an escape artist! And she is going to give me gray hair AND ulcers!

ug.

arg.

cats.

I am not looking forward to children.

No comments:

Post a Comment